Why Choose Lincoln Pet Hotel:
- Heated in the winter
- Air conditioned in the summer
- Relaxing music plays day and night
- No hired staff your pet sees the same person everyday
- Safe and secure fencing
- Exercise yard available
- Cat room is separate from the dog room
- Clean blankets and beds available
- Lots of love and attention
- Walks and playtime available
- Located 5 km from the Fredericton airport
- Owner resides on the property
- Pets requiring special needs and medical care are
easily accommodated and welcomed
- Pet shipping, we help families relocate their pets
- Family owned and operated
- We sell pet crates
- Taining crates
- Soft sided crates
A pet hotel for cats and dogs a place where they can go and be safe and have fun and make new friends while their parents are away.
I have turned this kennel into a warm fun hotel. I want the animals to be comfortable and want to come here. I want them to feel welcomed and feel at home.
I also take in smaller animals as well like birds hamsters and quinine pigs.
Is your dog bored at home and need a friend to keep them company?
Are they getting into trouble by being alone all day? Is your dog high energy and need to burn off some energy?
Bring your pet to the Lincoln pet hotel while your at work and your pet can run and play with other dogs for the day.
RATES & HOURS
Monday to Friday
9 am 6pm
Saturday 9 am -12 pm
Sunday 4pm 6pm
15.00 / full day
10.00 / half a day
2 dogs: 20.00 / full day
15.00 / half day
- All dogs must be on a flea treatment program
and a deworming program
- Any bookings that need to be cancelled must be done
2 weeks’ prior in the busy season, any other time through
the year must be done 5 days before
- If you are going to be late or early, please call first to
insure I can accommodate you.
- Up dated shots for kennel cough is not a requirement due to long term health affects it has on pets and kennel cough doesn't nessesarly protect your pet
Waiver & Release