1. Medical records/ book show of proof
2. Food and treats
3. Proper fitting collar
4. Something to sleep on optional not a requirement, such as a small blanket. Please no king size duvet or big dog beds.
Please keep in mind that i run the business myself. In order to get things done on a timely matter and give your pets the best care please show up on time if your coming after 12pm. Mon-friday i will also leave the house for emergencies and work also consists of leaving the house.
If you need after hours please let me know in advance and be on time after hours is not available on weekends. Please don’t just show up and assume i am here after hours. If you would like to check on on your pets please do so during business hours.
I will respond to calls after hours if its an emergency and you need pet care leave a message and i will respond as soon i can. Thank you
1. If you feel your pet may be anxious while saying with us bring the pillow case you slept on the night before. Your smell will be on it. thunder shirts work good to.
2. If you’re concerned they may not eat, bring their bowls they use everyday.
3. All your extra stuff will be put in a bin in front of their hotel room.
4. You pay for your pets stay at pickup/check out. check out is at 12 pm, pickups after 12 pm will be charged for a full day.
5. It is common for dogs to chew their beds while at the hotel. Some dogs do, some don’t. It does not indicate your pet was not loved, during their stay with us. If you’re concerned your dog may chew their bed then don’t bring it.
6. Yes it is hard to drop your furry kid off, this is just like dropping your kids off at the baby sitters. the longer you hug and kiss them while they cry, the harder you make it on the dog after you leave to adjust. we will love them just as much as you do when you leave.
7. We do not accept dogs that bite or are aggressive with us if your dog does bite or gets agressive you will be called immediately and requested to pick up your dog. I can’t risk getting bit or injured.
- Please remember these are just friendly suggestions only these methods tend to work best and make your pet feel at home, while staying with us. as well as cause the parents less stress too.
- Please pay attention to our scheduled hours we will not be responsible if you are late or miss the scheduled pick up and drop off times. If you going to be late or early please call to insure I will be available to accommodate you. Yes, I do live here, however if I don’t have any scheduled clients coming or going I will leave my house.
- Please be respectful of my time. Afternoons are scheduled for the dog’s play time, Dogs can’t be unsupervised. That time is also put aside for picking up and dropping off. When people are coming and going all day it disrupts the dogs and stresses them out. i want to keep this a calm relaxing place, you wouldn’t want people coming and going from your hotel everyday when your on vacation.